BE ENCOURAGED, INFORMED, AND INSPIRED! I’d love to speak at your event…
Available for Bible studies, Conferences, Church gatherings, Christian groups, Educational seminars, Special events, and Tea Party meetings.
If you believe the following:
- God’s Word is perfect, holy, eternal
- Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life
- America was founded on Judeo-Christian principles and values
- God has blessed the United States of America
- Christians have a responsibility to live as salt and light in culture and proclaim the Gospel of His salvation, to make disciples, and to bear fruit for the kingdom of God
- There is an anti-Christian agenda in America
- God is being blotted out of America starting in the public square
- Too many Christians and churches have blended in with culture and have conformed to the world instead of transforming culture through the truth of Christ
- Morality is rapidly declining in America and the church is losing the culture war
- The only hope is the love, grace, and Truth – Jesus Christ – and we are here for such a time as this in America; and our struggle is not against flesh and blood…
THEN, we have plenty in common: consider inviting me to speak at your event about Christ vs. Culture, and the contents of my book,
THE LENGTH OF PRESENTATION CAN BE 30 MINUTES, AN HOUR, 90 MINUTES; ALL THE WAY UP TO 8 HOURS – A FULL DAY SEMINAR. IDEALLY, DAVID PREFERS A SOLID TWO-HOURS TO COVER THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
I will help you Understand, Combat, and Overcome the Anti-Christian agenda, Apathy in the Church, and the moral decline in America.
Order ERADICATE today and read the book before I speak at your event! Purchase here:
Check out my Video Introduction to Eradicate, here:
*FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM ON THIS SITE – OR -
CONNECT WITH ME THROUGH FACEBOOK,
(I will often speak for FREE, locally. I am willing to accept an offering and am open to other arrangements. Speaking Fee will vary depending on the location of the engagement, the length of presentation requested, size of audience, and projected book sales.)